Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Best Laid Plans ....

As you may have noticed my plan to catch up the 52 Ancestors challenge  in one week didn't work. Life again got in the way, and I needed my sleep. So I've now modified my plan to catch up. I've decided that a more realistic approach will be to try to do two Ancestor bios a week  until I'm caught up, and it's okay if the two a week isn't in consecutive weeks. I think this will work better.

I'm going to try to get two done this week, not including this one. But I'm not starting tonight, as I keep nodding off, and going to  bed sounded wonderful,

Have a great day tomorrow, every one,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. [I recently discovered that I've been having technical difficulties with receiving notification of comments for the last year (2019 through Jan 2020). I think I've fixed that now. I hope. My apologies if you were caught up in that. I think I"ve caught up with, and replied to, all the comments now. EDIT: I continue to have problems. I will respond as soon as I find out there's been a comment.]