Sunday, December 28, 2014

Anna Mae Bennett (1898-1977) - So Pretty!

After I put up the post about my grandparents, Anna Mae (Bennett) and Owen "Carl" Henn, my Dad sent me a photo (of a photo) of his mother when young that I had never seen.  Isn't she beautiful? No wonder grandpa fell for her!

Climbing My Family Tree: Anna Mae Bennett
Anna Mae Bennett

[If anyone in the family knows how old she was when this was taken, I'll add it. Dad said it was before she married, so younger than 30.]

[Edit to title. Typo in final date: grandma died in 1977 not 1997. Sigh. Fumble fingers.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. [I recently discovered that I've been having technical difficulties with receiving notification of comments for the last year (2019 through Jan 2020). I think I've fixed that now. I hope. My apologies if you were caught up in that. I think I"ve caught up with, and replied to, all the comments now. EDIT: I continue to have problems. I will respond as soon as I find out there's been a comment.]