Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Maternal Ancestor Charts ... to Date (Direct Line)

As I explained yesterday, I thought I had previously posted the direct line ancestor charts for my maternal side, to the extent I've found them thus far, but when  I looked for them, I only found one side posted and I'd screwed up the image posting somehow. So I'm going to post the charts for the maternal side of my family (to date) tonight.

I'm only doing direct line charts because there are too many people in most generations to post readable charts if I were to include entire families. And I'm only including the people I'm pretty sure of -- so yes, I might have others on my working tree ...trying them out, so to speak. But not here.


Climbing My Family Tree: Vertical Pedigree Chart for Clarence Weldon Snyder (1910-1984)
Vertical Pedigree Chart for Clarence Weldon Snyder (1910-1984)
My maternal grandfather
Click to make bigger






Climbing My Family Tree: Vertical Pedigree Chart for Mabel LeRe Erwin (1910-1990)
Vertical Pedigree Chart for Mabel LeRe Erwin (1910-1990)
My maternal grandmother
Click to make bigger



If you think we share any ancestors, please contact me. I'd love to hear from you! You can leave a comment or email at the address on my Contact Me page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for stopping by and choosing to leave a message. I read every message and I usually reply via the comment thread. [I recently discovered that I've been having technical difficulties with receiving notification of comments for the last year (2019 through Jan 2020). I think I've fixed that now. I hope. My apologies if you were caught up in that. I think I"ve caught up with, and replied to, all the comments now. EDIT: I continue to have problems. I will respond as soon as I find out there's been a comment.]